Faculty of Health Disciplines Graduate
An application for transfer credit is not required for individual AU graduate courses completed as a non-program learner.
To apply for transfer credit, please complete the following steps:
- Carefully review the transfer credit allowance for the program you are applying to. You can access this information from the "Program Information" link on the main home page.
- Complete the Transfer Credit Assessment form, making sure to include the following information for each course:
- a clear indication of the FHD course for which credit is sought and
- institution, course title and number, and number of credits of the previous course.
- Obtain a complete syllabus for each course, including course description, learning objectives, course materials list, evaluation procedures, outline of core topics covered, and program regulations related to mark required for a passing grade. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information provided is complete.
- You will be required to pay a non-refundable evaluation fee per course.
Note: If you are not offered admission to the program, your transfer credit will not be assessed and your fee will be refunded. However, if you are offered admission and you decline or your transfer credit is denied, no refund will be issued.
- Submit all of the following components for transfer credit assessment:
- official transcripts
- Transfer Credit Payment Form
- Transfer Credit Assessment Form
- course syllabi
- other pertinent materials
- evaluation fee per course (paid by credit card)
Include the Optional Transfer Credit Assessment materials with your assembled Hardcopy Application Materials Package. See the Steps in the Application Process for the program you are applying to for mailing information.
You will be informed of the outcome of the transfer credit assessment with your notification about acceptance to the program. Please be sure to retain the notification provided for your records.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.788.9041 (ext. 6818).
Information effective September 1, 2020 to August 31, 2021.