- Masters of Science (Midwifery), 1996 -1997 University of Wollongong, Australia
- Bachelor in Health Studies (Nursing), 1991-1992 University of Western Sydney, Australia
- Registered Nursing Diploma, 1985 -1988 Foothills School of Nursing, Calgary
- Mental health (acute and forensic)
- Maternal/child (midwifery)
Teaching & Learning Interests
- Community health
- Mental health
- Community development
- Non-profit community endeavours that focus on community integration and physical health (e.g. fundraising and coordination of outdoor skating rink/sports arena; playground at local school; and accessible inner city part park).
Scholarship and Research Interests
- The student experience in on-line education
- College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta
Roder, R., Corcoran, L., Krell. K., & Weare, A. (2013). Exploring the Usability of Online Courses: The Student Experience. Poster Presentation. 6thInternational Barcelona Conference on Higher Education, Global University Network for Innovation. Barcelona, Spain. May 15, 2013.