- M.N. (Athabasca University)
- B.N. (Athabasca University)
- B.A. Hons. English (Bendel State University, Ekpoma, Nigeria)
- Adult health medicine, surgery, and psychiatry (acute care/hospital and long term care settings).
Teaching & Learning Interests
- Adult health clinical teaching in medicine, surgery, and psychiatry
- Pathophysiology, pharmacology and nursing theories
- Nursing education - clinical and online environments
Scholarship and Research Interests
- Generational cohorts in nursing
- Culture and language in acute care nursing environment
- Nursing education and curriculum development
- Online teaching and learning
I enjoy reading and writing (non-fiction). I also like walking outdoors, listening to music, and dancing.
- College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta
Onabadejo, J. (2010). Generational languaging. Presentation. Mount Royal College. School of Nursing. Professional Development Session. Calgary, AB, Canada.
Onabadejo, J. (2010). Evaluating students in clinical practice. AB, Canada.
Onabadejo, J. (2009). Use of concept mapping in clinical teaching. Presentation. Mount Royal College. School of Nursing. Professional Development Session. Calgary, AB, Canada.