Clinical Practicum Resources
- LPN to BN Program Clinical Preparation Guide for Students (PDF - 228KB)
- NURS 441 Placement Suggestion Process (PDF - 298KB)
- Nursing and Health Studies: Preceptor Manual (PDF - 1.08MB)
- Alberta Health Services Emergency/Disaster Management (PDF - 407KB)
- Alberta Health Services Fire and Life Safety (PDF - 369KB)
- Alberta Health Services Infection Prevention and Control (PDF - 1.02MB)
- Alberta Health Services Information Privacy and I.T. Security and Compliance (PDF - 329KB)
Police Information Check
Alberta Health Services indicates that the student's Police Information Check needs to be dated within 90 days of the deadline for submission to the program of study. Alberta Health Services will honour a student's initial Police Information Check for the duration of the program as long as the student is continuously enrolled.
Organizations outside of Alberta Health Services may have other requirements for Police Information Checks and will be reviewed on an individual basis.