Skip To Content

Athabasca University

Unclassified Students

You may register in non-nursing option or required courses as an "unclassified student." As an unclassified student (also referred to as a visiting student) you are not enrolled in an AU degree or program, but you may take courses for admission or transfer purposes to another institution.

AU, CANADA'S OPEN UNIVERSITY, is an internationally recognized leader in online and distance learning.