Faculty of Health Disciplines Graduate
Only after you've been accepted to your Athabasca University program, can you apply for transfer credit for courses previously taken at other institutions towards your AU program.
To apply for transfer credit, please complete the following steps:
- Carefully review the transfer credit allowance for the program you are applying to. You can access this information from the "Program Information" link on the main home page.
- Complete the Transfer Credit Assessment form, making sure to include the following information for each course:
- a clear indication of the FHD course you are seeking transfer credit toward and
- institution name, course title and number, and number of credits of the previously completed course that you want to have evaluated for transfer credit.
- Provide a complete syllabus for each course, including course description, learning objectives, course materials list, evaluation procedures, outline of core topics covered, and program regulations related to mark required for a passing grade. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information provided is complete.
Submit all the following components for transfer credit assessment:
- official transcripts
- Transfer Credit Assessment Form
- course syllabi
- other pertinent materials
Transfer Credit Assessment Forms are to be emailed to the Graduate Academic Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment for Transfer Credit Evaluation:
You can pay your fees either by credit card or by electronic funds transfer (e-transfer). E-transfer information can be found online at: http://registrar.athabascau.ca/enrolment/etransfer/index.php. For information on fees, see the current Athabasca University Graduate Student Calendar. Please do not submit your payment until the amount has been confirmed by your Academic Advisor.
For more information contact email@example.com
Information effective September 1, 2020 to August 31, 2021.