Fall 2019 newsletter highlights accomplishments, initiatives
November 27, 2019
The Faculty of Health Disciplines is a dynamic place, and the Fall 2019 issue of News Brief features just some of the people and activities making health care so interesting and rewarding.
In this issue, read more about:
- the new kind of doctoral degrees FHD is developing
- research inspired by the introduction of the NCLEX-RN exam and a commitment to students’ success
- a major national grant awarded to a student researching advance care planning
- an award-winning future alum who is already making a difference in young girls’ lives
- key contributions by FHD faculty to create the first Canadian edition of a well-regarded textbook
- news and updates from alumni, students and faculty
Alumni, student and faculty news and updates are always welcome. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next newsletter will be published in Spring 2020.